ATLETICAGENEVE relies on more than 130 volunteers to ensure a smooth running, the day before and the day of the event.
Whether you are an athletics expert or not, you can join us!
What are the areas in which we need the help of volunteers?
- Friday 11 June (main arrivals at the hotel Nash airport and Ibis airport)
- At the hotel: reception of the athletes, room allocation, coordination with the hotel and the organisers, vouchers, bibs, transalations, general informations, etc.
- On the road: transports airport <-> hotel, hotel <-> track
- At the track: information desk / meeting point for athletes, practical informations, logistics, help with the installation and fitting of vaubans, signs, banners, etc.
- Saturday 12 June (competition day)
- At the hotel: coordination with the transports, room allocation for athletes arriving on Saturday morning, information desk, etc.
- On the road: transports hotel <-> track, track <-> airport
- At the track: Logistics, help the officials on the track, put up last banners, posters and signage on the track and stands, installations (hurdles), transport of athletes' tracksuits in the baskets, from start to finish, help in the office room (competition data management, dispatching of the competition / results sheets), VIP welcoming, badging and serving, winner ceeremonies, information desk / meeting point for athletes and media, entry filtering (badges) at the track, refreshment points on the track, etc.
- Sunday 13 June (the day after)
- material storage, labeling, classification and returns to owners
Motivated to give more ?
Want to join our association ATLETICAGENEVE ? Want to become a Supporter Member of our meeting ?
The above list is not exhaustive.