- Athletes who are members of national squads or in possession of a 2021 Elite Athlete card (or equivalent) issued by their own federation (a verification link is asked when registering online)
- Athletes vaccinated or having done a valid PCR test at the latest 48 hours before the competition
- The electronic entry form for incoming travellers is available at swissplf.admin.ch. Important: Fill out the form before your entry to Switzerland.
- Number of series in the races (sprint and middle distance)
- Number of participants according to the competitions
- Register to use your Personal Digital Access Card (CoGa app). This will be required to enter the stadium.
- On site application of the covid plan restrictions (link soon available, once approved).
We also draw attention to the fact that these rules may change and that the Swiss Federal Council and Swiss Athletics may modify the degree of limitation, either by making it more severe or, we hope, by making it more flexible.
Consequently, we may subsequently be required to modify these health safety instructions.
We also remind you that by regulation (athlete's instructions), each athlete who has booked a plane or train ticket must also take out flight/train cancellation insurance. ATLETICAGENEVE does not come into play if an athlete for some reason cannot / can no longer attend the event, including f the reason for the cancellation should come from ATLETICAGENEVE.
Regarding your arrival in Geneva / Switzerland, please take note of the following official information:
- Swiss-Athletics :
- Continously updated Important information about coronavirus (available in FR or DE)
- Can foreign athletes also compete? (19 April 2021)
(...) In a competition for national squads athletes, foreign athletes with or without a Swiss license may participate if their performance corresponds to the Swiss squads level. Relevant inquiries can be directed to email@example.com. However, an organiser can also decide on his own to prohibit the participation of foreign athletes.(...)
Read the full PDF document in French or in German
- Swiss Federal Office for Publich Health : Coronavirus
- Mandatory quarantine for persons arriving in Switzerland: List of the states and areas with an increased risk of infection,
- Infoline for people travelling to Switzerland: +41 58 464 44 88, from 6am to 11pm persons arriving in Switzerland
- Coronavirus: Protect yourself and others: Rules on hygiene and social distancing
- Coronavirus: Entering Switzerland : In response to the COVID-19 pandemic there are special rules for people entering Switzerland. Depending on the type of travel, you might have to fill out an entry form, show proof of a negative test and/or go into quarantine.